Need to Know:
- Shed finance options are available from Buffalo Built to help spread the cost of your shed over a longer time frame (up to 7 years).
- Amounts up to $75K are available with repayments weekly, fortnightly or monthly – whatever suits you best.
- There are eligibility rules, but provided you meet the criteria you can be pre-approved for obligation-free finance in minutes.
In this Article:
Why Consider a Shed on Finance?
That’s why Buffalo Built has introduced a shed finance program for our customers. We’re here to ensure you get the best shed for your needs, and that includes the best shed for your financial circumstances.
Take a look at our shed finance calculator – just click on ‘get started’ for a no-obligation pre-approval to see the financing options available.
If you don’t have the cash in the bank right now, your farm shed can still become a reality with our easy shed finance process supported by Australian Buy Now Pay Later (BNPL) provider, Handypay.
This process helps spread the cost of your farm shed, garage, carport or barn over 1 to 7 years, with a choice of weekly, fortnightly or monthly repayments.
How Much Finance is Available?
You can apply online for amounts up to $75,000.
Am I Eligible for Shed Finance?
There are minimum eligibility criteria to secure a shed on finance. To meet the eligibility requirements, you’ll need to:
- Be over 18 years of age
- Be a permanent Australian resident or citizen
- Be receiving employment or self-employment income
- Be using the finance for consumer use only
Apply for Shed Finance with Buffalo Built
The team at Buffalo Built Wangaratta and Mansfield can help talk you through the process, but if you’d like to explore for yourself, the online application is quick and easy.
You can get pre-approval online with our shed finance calculator which won’t affect your credit score. Then, you’ll receive an email with the repayment plan that suits your needs.
Once approved, Handypay will cover the upfront cost of your purchase, with repayments conveniently scheduled to match your pay cycle. The interest rate is tailored to your credit circumstances, and there’s no commitment to purchase if you change your mind after your loan is approved.